Ready to install, easy to use
Reliable and detailed reading of the battery status, in real time.
12V or 24V
derived from automobile technology
The Battery Viewer solution allows the visualization of the status information of one or more batteries* : each battery is monitored by an intelligent battery sensor (IBS sensor, derived from automobile technology) which reliably and accurately measures the voltage values, current and temperature of the battery.
These measurements make it possible to display the values on the Navicolor screen and to inform the user in a simple and real-time way of the state of the batteries.
This real onboard computer centralizes all the information and offers a transparent view of all consumption.
* Up to 6 batteries.
To monitor more batteries, you can add a bloc 7, a bloc 9, or a connected charger.
• Maximum battery capacity 250 Ah
• Management of 1 to 6 batteries / battery farms, up to 6 optional IBS sensors
• Display: - tension - current (charge and discharge) - temperature - remaining autonomy
CHECK BATTERY CONDITION
Precise charge status
• Navicolor 3.5’’ touchscreen x 1
• IBS sensor 12V or 24V x 1
• Battery terminal x 2
• Power cable for IBS sensor x 1
• Connecting cable sensor/touchscreen x 1