Centralize analog &
The Bloc 7 is a measuring bloc integrating 6 universal inputs.
They allow the measurement of:
- voltages between 0 and 30 VDC in order to acquire analog measurements (battery voltage)
- voltages between 0-10 VDC (sensor voltage).
- water levels (fresh water, gray water, black water, fuel) by configuring the
input as a current generator.
Bloc 7 also integrates 3 digital inputs to view the state of sensors (bilge pump).
Via the LIN Bus you can add up to 6 IBS sensors.
If bloc 7 is connected to a Navicolor screen, all measurements can be viewed from the touchscreen.
The bloc 7 may be configured in 3 different ways:
- from a Navicolor,
- with a PC using the MULTICOM software and the CAN/USB interface,
- from a configuration interface of the wifi server.
• 6 configurable analog inputs :
0-30VDC (battery voltage)
0-10V (current sensor)
0-180Ω (fresh water or fuel sensor)
30-240 Ω (grey water sensor)
• 3 digital inputs :
1 input (+) type pnp
2 inputs (-)
• BUS LIN
MEASURE AND DISPLAY
Acquisition of digital
& analog values